E-M:/ Michigan is growing Soybeans that Monsato lied about why didn't MDAor MSU catch this?

Enviro-Mich message from Praxis <praxis1986@triton.net>

OBJECTIVE SCIENCE DOES NOT EXIST HERE, in Michigan either.

Dear all,

Michigan farmers are growing and feeding livestock and the public GMO soybeans at the recommendation of our land grant extension service.  Slow growing livestock with poor feed efficiencies can cost Michigan Farmers their jobs and their farms.  This is because Monsanto has conveniently failed to mention that their own studies have shown that GE soybeans have a lesser nutritional value than conventional soybeans and actually inhibited growth in laboratory mice. Is this true of human children is well, just call me shorty?

And insanely now a request to our govenment from the offending party to lower standards to meet the poor proformance of the defective Soybean product? What! are they kidding?!!?  May God help us all.  Pray that this is not approved, or it will be the next step on our downward spiral as human beings under the new masters of the universe.

Praxis has had this and similar concern before our elected officials for more than 15 years.  Perhaps its time for more of the general public and the environmental community to weigh in on the topic.

Sincerely,

Samuel M. DeFazio
Praxis
2723 116th Ave.
Allegan, MI 49010  http://www.praxis-ibc.com

OBJECTIVE SCIENCE DOES NOT EXIST HERE
Serving as a testament to Monsanto's long-term deceptive practices, the
corporation is being accused of fraudulently ignoring and
misinterpreting research data, regarding their new genetically mutated
soybeans. For example, Monsanto has conveniently failed to mention that
their own studies have shown that GE soybeans have a lesser nutritional
value than conventional soybeans and actually inhibited growth in
laboratory mice. In addition, pesticide residue levels were so
dangerously high in the Monsanto's GE soybeans, the corporation is
requesting that food safety regulations be weakened, so the experimental
beans can legally enter the market.
http://www.organicconsumers.org/ge/72803_ge_soybeans.cfm