E-M:/ Intelligent design? Isn't that what genetic engineers at MSU arealready practicing

Enviro-Mich message from Praxis <praxis1986@triton.net>

Dear All,

Intelligent design?  Isn't that what genetic engineers at MSU are
already practicing.

As US genetic engineers the new self proclaimed role as "business
managers of evolution" should be informed by the public that the job is
already taken. It is still being run by this older fellow who never
relinquished the role, you know who I am talking about. Why is a public
institution working to advance technology that has a large and growing
peer reviewed body of scientific evidence of risk and terrible
unexpected consequences.  As a member of Michigan's farmers Union I will
offer my opinion that MSU and MSU Extension are doing a poor job of
supporting family farms the publics interest in pesticide use reduction.