Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 8:29 AM
Subject: E-M:/ Dove hunting deserves a shot

OUTDOORS: Dove hunting deserves a shot

Here are some straight answers to common lies and exaggerations from anti-hunting propagandists.

http://www.freep.com/sports/outdoors/eric21_20030821.htm

YOUR help is URGENTLY needed, many NEW legislators need to be educated about the hotly contested dove issue...

Call, write, fax, or email your State Representative and State Senator TODAY. Urge them to SUPPORT HB 5029. Make it clear you want recreational hunting "management" used on this game bird and you do not want your right to hunt dictated by anti-hunting extreamist and propagandists.

Call the House at 517-373-0135 and ask to be connected with your Representative.
You may also find your Representative http://www.house.state.mi.us/LocateRep.asp

Call the Senate at 517-373-2400 and ask to be connected with your Senator.
You may also find your Senator http://www.senate.state.mi.us/SenatorInfo/find-your-senator.htm

Share this Alert with Friends and Family—Each Person's Voice “Counts”

THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO SAVE THE RIGHT TO HUNT GAME BIRDS AS HUNTED IN 39 OTHER STATES.