Re: E-M:/ Dove's: Song birds or targets?

Hamiltreef,

To restate a question someone else raised, what is your name? And secondly, why do you have enemy's? Did you work for Nixon?

The BS is quite thick on your side of the debate also, maybe you should just consider that some folks would prefer to keep doves off the target list. They maybe pro-hunting, but still not think of dove hunting as legit. Someone is not necessarily an "anti-hunting enemy" just because they don't think dove should be targets.

Isn't it fundamentally disingenuous to say this bill is only about dove hunting? Isn't the bill in fact a power grab by pro-hunting groups that seeks to move authority to designate game species from legislature to the NRC?

Just because your paranoid, don't mean THEIR out to get you!

Tim Flynn
Another hunter that would prefer dove's be considered song birds.