E-M:/ Watch Tonight's Now w/Bill Moyers for David Suzuki, enviro advocate

EMers,

Suzuki will host a four-part series beginning next week, titled, "The Sacred Balance."
For more on tonight's show (9:30 EST), see:

http://www.pbs.org/now/thisweek/index.html

snip>
"Bill Moyers interviews eminent scientist and environmentalist David Suzuki who says that the entire planet may be reaching its limit. The conversation expands on Suzuki's four-part television series called THE SACRED BALANCE beginning next Wednesday night on PBS, in which he explores how everything in the natural world from life-giving water and soil to the life in our oceans and our skies is interconnected with each other and with the earth.
<unsnip

Brian McKenna