E-M:/ The view from Kalamazoo

Title:

From Friday's Kalamazoo Gazette editorial page:
Upset about gas prices? Use less

... there is something Americans can do if they're truly alarmed about the price of gasoline: Use less of it.

We love our gas-swilling SUVs and would rather die than be forced to drive little four-cylinder econoboxes.

The bus? That's for the poor, the elderly and the handicapped, we Americans think. Ride a bike? Fat chance. Where are the cupholders and air conditioning?

http://www.mlive.com/news/kzgazette/index.ssf?/base/columns-0/1062170636293380.xml
--
David Holtz
Communications & Development Director

Support the Michigan Environmental Council.
Your tax deductable donations will help protect
Michigan's environment. Visit our web site at
www.mecprotects.org or call us at 1-517-487-9539.