E-M:/ Native Plants Workshop

rom: "Frenzel, Jason" <JFrenzel@ci.ann-arbor.mi.us>
To: "Frenzel, Jason" <JFrenzel@ci.ann-arbor.mi.us>
Subject: Native Landscaping Workshop announcement
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 13:21:03 -0400

If you would be willing to send this out to your listservs (or friends), I
would greatly appreciate it.
Have a great week,
-Jason

Jason Frenzel
Outreach Coordinator
Natural Area Preservation Division
Department of Parks & Recreation
City of Ann Arbor
734.996.3266
Fax: 734.997.1072
jfrenzel@ci.ann-arbor.mi.us

we must be the change we wish to see in the world ~Mahatma Gandhi

Native Landscaping Workshop held by Natural Area Preservation (Ann Arbor
Parks and Recreation).  Presented by David Borneman (Natural Area
Preservation Manager) and Aunita Erskine (Park Steward and Master
Gardener).

Learn to install native plants to replace existing turf, garden plantings,
or farm fields.  Topics will include planning, installation, and
maintenance.  Most specifics discuss prairie installation, but techniques
apply to any ecosystem.  $15 fee

September 9, Tuesday, 7:00 to 9:00 pm<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Leslie Science Center Nature House, 1831 Traver Road, Ann Arbor.

PLEASE REGISTER BY CALLING 734.996.3266