E-M:/ IJC Great Lakes Meeting at UM

Subject: GLIN==> IJC Biennial Meeting
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:15:28 -0400
Sender: owner-glin-announce@great-lakes.net

The IJC is pleased to announce its 2003 Great Lakes Conference and Biennial
Meeting, to be held on the campus of the University of Michigan in Ann
Arbor, Michigan, on 19-20 September 2003.

The deadline to register is rapidly approaching, so please take a moment and
visit www.ijc.org to register online now for this conference and meeting or
print out and complete a hardcopy registration form (PDF).

We are featuring our ever popular Remedial Action Plan/Lakewide Management
Plan workshop on September 18, as a prelude to the interactive workshops on
September 19, culminating with our public forum September 20.  The public
forum has never been more important.  Listen to restoration strategies, and
challenge yourself and our panelists to strenthen a common vision.

Join us for a fascinating lunchtime keynote address from our first winner of
the Biennial Award for Great Lakes Science, Dr. Jan Ciborowski of the
University of Windsor.

Don't miss out on this oppportunity to shape the future vision for our Great
Lakes.

Thank you

Dr. Gail Krantzberg
Director, IJC GLRO