E-M:/ Looking for internship that deals with environmental issues/ advocacy

I am looking for a part-time internship for this semester as part of my course in "Environment and Society" at Michigan State University. I would like to find an organization that is in the Lansing area that works with environmental issues/ advocacy and needs assistance with GIS and remote sensing.  If you fit this description or know an organization that does please contact me (zaks@msu.edu) or the instructor of the course Dr. Craig Harris (harrisc@msu.edu).

 Thank you,

~David Zaks

David Zaks
LBS Environmental Science and Spatial Information Processing(GIS)

http://www.msu.edu/~zaks
AIM: HikingJewMSU

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children ~ Navajo Proverb