RE: E-M:/ Detroit Air Toxics Project

Enviro-Mich message from "Savoie, Kathryn" <KSavoie@accesscommunity.org>

I agree with Martha - its great to build on the Detroit Air Toxics Pilot
Project, "where air sampling was conducted at eight locations to measure
outside air quality where people live, work, and play." But what happened
with the data from the initial study, and when can we expect that to be
public?

Kathryn Savoie, Ph.D.
Environmental Program Director
ACCESS