E-M:/ From Tanya Cabala re: Ice Mountain Environmental terrorism

Enviro-Mich message from "Anne M. Woiwode" <anne.woiwode@sierraclub.org>

From: Tanya Cabala [mailto:tcabala@lakemichigan.org]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 11:09 AM
To: anne.woiwode@sierraclub.org
Subject: Need a bit of help

Hi Anne:  I responded to the EM posting from the consultant and darn,
sent out gibberish again.  Still problems with my server I realize.
Could you please post an apology for me and attribute it to server
problems?  Would really appreciate it.

Also, my post was as follows if you would do so on my behalf:

Why the implied assumption that any environmental groups in Michigan
would be supportive of such tactics?  If there is silence, it is because
most of us wouldn't imagine that the people we interact with on a
diligent, daily basis as part of our work would believe us capable of
that.  We're also likely to be too busy putting on educational forums,
writing testimony, and formulating proactive, positive strategies for
encouraging more environmental stewardship on the part of citizens,
organizations, business, and government.

Tanya Cabala