Re: E-M:/ Ice Mountain Environmental Terrorism

At 09:25 AM 9/26/2003 -0400,   wrote:

Enviro-Mich message from "Marc Groenleer" <mgroenleer@nthconsultants.com>

I have been waiting all week to see any sign of condemnation of the
actions of the environmental terrorists' attempt to bomb a facility
associated with the Ice Mountain water plant in Mecosta County

[SNIP]

The silence has been deafening.

No it isn't Mark, note the quote from the article:

Swier [Michigan Citizens for Water Conservation] said she was "speechless" when she heard about the crime.    "Who in their right mind would do something like this?" she said. "Our fight is in the courts, not on the ground. This is not what I want in our community."

Swier spoke for everybody on this issue.

Meanwhile, note today's news from the Center for Disease Control of
research in Europe showing that consumption of bottled water is
associated with increased incidence of Campylobacter infection.

Also associated with increased incidence of such infections are eating chicken, eating food from a fried chicken outlet, eating salad vegetables and direct contact with cows or calves.  See:

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol9no10/02-0823.htm

Alex J. Sagady & Associates        http://www.sagady.com

Prospectus at:  http://www.sagady.com/sagady.pdf

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com