Re: E-M:/ Ice Mountain Environmental Terrorism

Enviro-Mich message from "William Tobler" <WilliamTobler@CrittersWoods.org>

I, like the others, had not heard of actions this week up at Ice Mountain.

However, I'm still waiting to hear condemnation from the Michigan Aggregates
Association regarding the behavior of one or more of their member quarries
in violating laws/regulations.
I'm still waiting to hear condemnation from representatives/lobbyists of the
CAFO business regarding the massive violations of clean air and clean water
laws/regulations
And I'm still waiting to hear condemnation from the Cement Industry
representatives for cement kilns that violate laws/regulations.
(and many more)

In each of these examples, not only was the environment being badly damaged,
but the health and welfare of many thousands of families damaged or put at
risk, and the property loss put at many 10s of millions of dollars.

Maybe if the companies that Mr. Groenleer represented (whoever they might
be) would set a good example, then the rest of us could follow their lead.