Re: E-M:/ Condemning violations of laws

Enviro-Mich message from "Tom Stephens" <tstephens@sugarlaw.org>

Marc Groenleer's clumsy attempt to engage in guilt-by-association only calls
into question his credibility, and by extension that of NTH Consultants.  We
will remember this when they come to us with their supposedly objective
environmental studies on behalf of their clients.

And for the record, since MG seems to think it's necessary that I say so in
order to dispel some inference that he wants people to draw about those who
don't state things that are OBVIOUSLY true: I condemn illegal and violent
acts like those for which ELF has taken responsibility.

Tom Stephens
Guild/Sugar Law Center
733 St. Antoine, 3rd Floor
Detroit, Michigan 48226 USA