Re: E-M:/ Environmental Terrorism/Ice Mountain

Enviro-Mich message from "Monica Evans" <imagine@betsievalley.net>

Well said, Jeff.
This kind of cheap insinuation and underhanded tactic is not surprising to
me, having had the chance to sit in on the MCWC vs. Nestle trial in Big
Rapids a few times.
Having witnessed the behavior and attitudes of the attorneys (and personnel)
for Nestle, including a snide, mean, totally uncalled-for personal attack on
Jim Olsen after closing arguments while court was still in session (it's on
record for those who are interested), it seems par for the course.
The beauty in all of this is, of course, is that the idiotic attempt to blow
Ice Mountain apart failed; but I am confident that the court will wield
justice for riparian rights in Michigan, thus making the environmental
attack by ELF absolutely unnecessary and even more despicable-- and the
victory for the people of Mecosta County even sweeter....
~Monica Evans