Re: E-M:/ Guilt by remote association is nothing new.

I agree with Julie. Right after the Kent State incident in the early 70's, we had peaceful marches and rally's at Mankato State in the small college town of Mankato Minn. Right after our march thru town, someone fire bombed and empty mail truck.

No one ever admitted to it, but we believed it was the government itself attempting to sway mounting disapproval to the Viet Nam war. Parents were beginning to side with students.

If no one is found guilty of the Ice Mountain incident, look inside at their Nestle's corporate ranks!

Jerry Renning
MCATS