Re: E-M:/ Gale Norton's Visit to LEMP

Enviro-Mich message from Ishgooda <ishgooda@voyager.net>

The problem is widespread.  Most folks are afraid that speaking up and speaking out might cost them something.  I believe the failure to speak truth robs one of one's humanity...not a price I am willing to pay..
No refuge is an island..no island is a refuge..
it is all connected.
Ish

American Civil Liberties Union
... Secret Service Ordered Local Police to Restrict Anti-Bush Protesters
at Rallies, ACLU Charges in Unprecedented Nationwide Lawsuit. ...
www.commondreams.org/news2003/0923-11.htm - 17k - Sep 26, 2003