Re: E-M:/ Fwd: EARTH LIBERATION FRONT CLAIMS INCENDIARIES LEFTATMICHIGAN PERRIER BOTTLING PLANT: "WATER

I'm curious, are you the same Frank Ambrose who was arrested a year or two ago in Indiana for "spiking" trees, an act the ELF claimed credit for?  If not, I'm sorry for the insinuation.  If so, then I guess your lack of condemnation is understandable.

Ken

>>> Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com> 09/29/03 09:09AM >>>
Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com>

I havent seen this posted here so far. I thought
people might like to see what they ELF has to say for
themselves, not just what Ice Mountains consultant has
to say.