E-M:/ Re: ken

Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com>

I am a forest defender from Bloomington. We ran
effective campaigns to stop logging in the state and
federal forests. I was falsely charged, as you stated,
and the charges were dropped after two hearings over 9
months. As an attorney, you should know that people
are innocent until proven guilty, and that insinuating
that I am connected to the ELF because of these
dropped charges is slander and libel. There is a big
difference between belonging and supporting a group
philosophically. As an attorney you should know better
than most that your statement was designed to do
damage to me on this list and prejudice my appearance
to people before they even read the message. In fact,
that is why the charges were brought against me in
Bloomington in the first place.

Are you the same lawyer that is defending the right of
corporate, mega-chicken factories to pollute our air
and water? I know this is true, so I am not concerned
that I am slandering you. I also think that people who
are on this list for reasons of finding out about
environmental happenings and have discussions about
the environment should know who you are and where your
prejudices lie. You are not an environmentalist, you
are a pro-pollution lawyer working for animal
factories.

Frank