Re: E-M:/ RE: / Massasauga Earth First! statement about the attempted ELF action at Ice Mountain

Enviro-Mich message from "David E. Allen" <dallen@nmu.edu>

Once again Grant borders on prevarication (perhaps he actually did not read
Anne Woiwode's email).

But as a reminder, Anne stated the Sierra Club's position on vandalism
quite clearly, including the Sierra Club policy statement.  Grant is wrong
- wrong - wrong.  Do I dare say, as usual.

Dave Allen