E-M:/ The Massasauga Discussion Paroxysm

Now that everyone has had their say I want to
ask that the recent Massasauga discussion paroxysm be
brought to a close.

I want to remind everyone on this list that the purpose
of this list is to serve the needs and the ends of the
grassroots environmental and conservation community
in Michigan in furthering the goals of Michigan environmental
protection and conservation.

This means that out-of-state and other non-Michigan national activists,
various industry lawyers and other officials are here on  this EM forum as
guests of the Michigan citizen's environmental movement in general and the
Sierra Club
in particular.   We do value hearing contrary viewpoints and that such
viewpoints
are heard gives this forum a considerable amount of prestige.   At the
very least, Michigan grassroots activist can learn to finetune their arguments
by hearing such contrary viewpoints.

However, our guests should always remember their status when participating
here.

Alex Sagady, Listmanager and Volunteer
Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter

PO Box 39,  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); ajs@sagady.com