E-M:/ November 1st Conference

Enviro-Mich message from "Paul Stankewitz" <mcrlc@hotmail.com>

-
Enviro-Mich message from "Paul Stankewitz" <mcrlc@hotmail.com>
-

Please join us November 1st (9:30am-3:00pm) at the St. Francis Retreat
Center in Dewitt (15 minutes north of Lansing) for a day of reflection,
as we develop a faith-based approach to public policy issues concerning
the environment & farmland preservation. Learn more about coalition
building and influencing the legislative process.  We will also be
discussing the role of the faith community in environmental,
agricultural, and sprawl public policy areas.  Speakers will be Fr.
Charles Morris, Director of Michigan Interfaith Power & Light; Dr.
David Skjaerlund, Executive Director of Michigan Land Use Partners; and
Sen. Patricia Birkholz, member of the Michigan Land Use Leadership
Council .  There is a $25.00 Registration fee (includes lunch) due
October 23.   Contact me for more information or to register.
Registration forms are also available for downloading from our website!
  We are open to all faith traditions.

Paul Stankewitz, Director

Michigan Catholic Rural Life Coalition
7552 N. Luce Road
Alma, MI 48801
Phone/Fax (989) 466-9322
cell (989) 619-4386

web page www.michigancatholicrurallife.org
email    mcrlc@hotmail.com

Instant message during games with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now
FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com

enviro-mich"