Re: E-M:/ The Massasauga Discussion Paroxysm, only one clarification and yes, let's drop it

Enviro-Mich message from marie mason <forestsforever62@yahoo.com>

Hello All,
As has been pointed out, civility in discussion is as
important as clarity. Massasauga Earth First! is a
local, grassroots group that is currently working in
coalition with many other groups on the water
privatization issue. We are not "outsiders". Our main
focus has been in Highland Park and Detroit, lately,
but we have spoken on the Ice Mountain issue at
colleges and communities around Michigan. You may have
seen the banner drop action in Highland Park this past
summer covered in the Michigan Citizen. We engage in
many tactics in our strategies to protect this Earth:
educational outreach, street demos, civil disobedience
and legislative. We are local and though our position
on how to perceive this action diverges from many of
those offered here, we are also very happy to drop
further discussion and focus on our continuing
campaigns. After all, it is our actions that will
determine the future of this beautiful bioregion.

-- "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <ajs@sagady.com>