E-M:/ Audubon's West Nile virus website

Greetings.
I'd like to alert your subscribers to Audubon's West Nile virus website (www.audubon.org/bird/wnv); it is current, referenced, and user-friendly. The section "What Can I Do?" has good information on the chances of becoming ill, discouraging mosquitoes, and insect repellents.
I'd also like to point to a couple of articles (from the most recent American Birds) now available online through Audubon's Christams Bird Count website (http://www.audubon.org/bird/cbc/index.html):
Determining impacts of West Nile virus on crows and other birds, by Carolee Caffrey.
Christmas Bird Count data suggest West Nile virus may not be a conservation issue in the northeastern United States, by Carolee Caffrey and Charles C Peterson.
Combined data from Project Feederwatch and the Christmas Bird Count indicate declines of chickadees and corvids: possible impacts of West Nile virus, by David N Bonter and Wesley M Hochachka.
Thanks,
Carolee Caffrey

Carolee Caffrey, PhD
Science Associate