RE: E-M:/ RE: / Massasauga Earth First! statement about the attempted ELF action at Ice Mountain

Now why would you suggest that? I have known Anne for almost 25 years and she may be the longest serving leader in the environmental movement and is very dedicated - I do not ignore her comments - I may sometimes differ in perspective but I never ignore.  So lets keep on topic - personal attacks are not necessary

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Mutch [mailto:andrewimutch@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 3:30 PM
To: Trigger, Grant R.
Cc: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: RE: E-M:/ RE: / Massasauga Earth First! statement about the attempted ELF action at Ice Mountain

That's funny - I saw Anne's message. Maybe you chose
not to read it?

Andrew Mutch
Novi

--- "Trigger, Grant R." <GTrigger@honigman.com> wrote:
> Now that is an interesting word but in fact I did
> not receive any message from Anne - maybe Alex is
> screening my messages.
>
> So while an interesting word it is misplaced.

=== message truncated ===

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents
contain information from the law firm of Honigman Miller
Schwartz and Cohn LLP which may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
The information is intended to be for the addressee
only.  If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is
prohibited.  If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify us immediately (313.465.7000)
and destroy the original message and all copies.