[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
Re: E-M:/ 10/2/03 Lansing State Journal story Links eco-terrorism with 'anti-...
- Subject: Re: E-M:/ 10/2/03 Lansing State Journal story Links eco-terrorism with 'anti-...
- From: "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:19:52 -0400
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
At 05:51 PM 10/4/2003, you wrote:
is Ron Arnold?
We know he was a key source in the
State Journal's front
page article of October 2, 2003 red-baiting those environmentalists who
are anti-capitalist. And we know he's Executive Vice President of the
group called Center for the Defense of Free Enterprise (ironically a
501(c)(3) tax exempt organization.
The U.S. media hardly ever does its job these days.... Part of it, I
is the loss of the "investigative news" function in favor of
A kind of high water death of the news media was the behaviour of the
Washington press corp at Bush's "scripted" news conference
the Iraq War.
However, there is hope....you can go to media outside this country
to hear about what is going on inside.
Did any of you hear about this story from major media about
how Arnold Schwarzenager conspired with Enron's Ken Lay and
junk bond criminal Michael Milken to favor cheating electric
On this weekend, this should be the most important political story in the
national news media, but it is no where to be found.....fairly shocking
political news to say the least..... .....not Arnold's
and career groping behaviour
By the way, one of the best ways to actually keep up with what is
going on and get through the lies and the news banalities is to
look at this site every single day.....
Alex J. Sagady & Associates
Environmental Enforcement, Permit/Technical Review, Public Policy,
Evidence Review and Litigation Investigation on Air, Water and
Waste/Community Environmental and Resource Protection
PO Box 39, East Lansing, MI 48826-0039
(517) 332-6971; (517) 332-8987 (fax); email@example.com