Re: E-M:/ Massasauga Earth First! statement about the attempted ELF action at Ice Mountain

Enviro-Mich message from "David Stimac Photography" <davelist@davidstimac.com>

Hi Bill-

Fire bad!  Fire bad!!!

I'm glad that you didn't give me a flame job!

I'd like to apologize for attributing that flamboyant quote to someone that
I thought really gave a damn.  I got confused in the reply>reply>reply
layering of that post & didn't realize who really said what.  And, as a
naive, silly,
innocent bystander, it didn't occur to me that there were folks of different
persuasions on this list.  I tend to only read this list when a post really
says something
besides just posting a link to a larger article - I could spend hours &
hours just reading all of that.
So in short, I thought that everyone here was fighting for the same thing.

- Erika