E-M:/ Watch laws being made!

Enviro-Mich message from "Anne M. Woiwode" <anne.woiwode@sierraclub.org>

E-Mers:

It has been said that two things that the average person does not wish
to see being made are sausages and laws.  While I'll leave it to you to
track down a way to watch sausages being made, you have a chance at your
own computer to watch and listen to the Michigan House of
Representatives in session.  Based on my watching during the past couple
of weeks, you may be able to catch 15 minute discussions involving many
members of the majority caucus about lunch -- specifically pulled pork
sandwiches.  I'll leave it to you to formulate your own comments about a
discussions of pulled pork sandwiches in the Legislature.

Go to the House TV Website -- http://house.michigan.gov/htv.asp --
session today starts at 1 p.m.

Anne

Anne Woiwode, Director
Sierra Club Mackinac Chapter
109 East Grand River Avenue,  Lansing, MI  48906
ph: 517-484-2372 fx: 517-484-3108 e: anne.woiwode@sierraclub.org
website:  http://michigan.sierraclub.org