Re: E-M:/ FW: Judge throws out stream protection rule

Enviro-Mich message from "Bill Tobler" <williamtobler@critterswoods.org>

This is good news.

The anti-degradation statements that I have personally seen in Michigan
have been an insult to the concept of striking a balance between
environmental quality and a healthy economy.  These "statements" made
exaggerated claims with no backup evidence of any kind, and no
cost/benefit analysis.

These have been used to create a giant loophole in environmental
enforcement and permit writing to a degree much, much greater than I
believe the authors of the anti-degradation concept expected.

---
> Enviro-Mich message from "Rita Jack" <rita.jack@sierraclub.org>
---

> Michigan:  FYI --