Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Re: Today's Gongwer-Redemption Centers

Steve,
Regarding your comment
    " If stores were not able to make a profit on returnable beverages, then I guess the average Kroger would not have an entire aisle or two devoted to sodas, whose bottles they're presently required to collect."
Nicely said!!  Sometimes we forget to look at the obvious actions of people or businesses instead of their rhetoric:>) to gain an advantage.

Regards,
Chuck
Regards,
Chuck