[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ No exemption allowed
- Subject: E-M:/ No exemption allowed
- From: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
- Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:43:34 EDT
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-To: HAMILTREEF@aol.com
Bill Clous got into the halloween spirit when he dressed up in a farmer costume for his court appearance.
No exemption allowed
Prosecutor said Bill Clous needed permit
TRAVERSE CITY - Developer Bill Clous suffered a legal setback Friday when a judge ruled he could not claim a farming exemption as defense against an environmental violation that could carry fines of up to $450,000.