E-M:/ Fw: enviro of the year...

Subject: Environmentalist of the Year Award Presentation
Date: Tuesday, October 28 at 11 a.m.

The Traverse Group of the Sierra Club is proud to announce the winner of the Mackinac Chapter of the Sierra Club's 2003 "Environmentalist of the Year" award.

Please join us at Hull Park (at the base of Boardman Lake), Traverse City,  as we make our presentation.

We have selected Hull Park because it represents the site of two of the greatest accomplishments underway this year; the building of the new waste water treatment plant, and the remediation of toxic affluent from Textron/Cone Drive.

In keeping with the celebration of this great autumn season, we will be serving fresh cider, crisp apples, and doughnuts.

We really look forward to you joining us as we celebrate the accomplishments of a great person.

If you have any questions, please contact:
Monica Evans
(231) 325-6812
imagine@betsievalley.net

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE."
~Jimi Hendrix