Re: E-M:/ Bridgewater wetland/deq comment period

Enviro-Mich message from "David E. Allen" <dallen@nmu.edu>

Nancy:

The WI DNR - Exxon ground water model was found, by folks such as Al
Gedicks and "Burroak" (Nom de Plume) and others to be quite
inadequate.  Their model was considerably better (and considerably more
damning to mining at Crandon.

You could possibly get more info from Dave Blouin
<burroak15@aol.com>  (this is an older address - if it doesn't work, I can
probably come up with a new one.)

Dave A.