From: Nancy Hebb
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 8:02 AM
Subject: E-M:/ Web site for wetlands preservation?

Gabe Dull suggested we establish a web site to post information about the wetlands/hydrogeological questions we have/"the fight".

It's a great idea.  I don't know of anyone with the skills to do so, so I'm spreading his good idea and hoping someone can suggest a free server or other cheap way to get something up on the web.  Pictures could be included (I have a lot on disc), email contact information, suggested people to write to with our concerns (and groundwater concerns for Michigan) etc.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Nancy Hebb