E-M:/ posting

I agree with Sarah and Monica. People fighting for our remaining wetlands need support and we need to share information. Far too often we feel alone, with nowhere to turn for help. Not everyone has the backing needed to achieve our goals. Every day that goes by many more natural wetland areas are lost. More people might try to save these areas if there was somewhere they could go for information and support. I would be willing to share the information I have managed to gather in our several year fight but I know nothing about setting up a web site. Does anyone have that ability that is willing to help?
Nancy
Saving Wetlands and Trees of Chesterfield------tworewyler@peoplepc.com