E-M:/ Fun Evening with Gov & Mrs Milliken

In case you missed it, it was a great evening at MEC headquarters!!  I haven't had so much fun since before the previous administration was elected.  It was like old home week and two great women were honored, Diane Herbert and Marty Fluharty.  It was a real pleasure to see them receive well deserved recognition.  I was also reminded of how much Gov and Mrs Milliken's continuing support of sustainable Michigan resources has meant.  We are fortunate to have all these treasures available!

And Wow! the environmental staying power in those rooms.  Brought back some memories but with Steve Chester's presence, we will have new ones and they are already underway.  Awesome!! You just have to make the one next year if you missed this one!!  It was a pleasure to be there.

Regards,
Chuck