Fw: E-M:/ Wetlands Coalition // Important Meeting in Northville Township (SE Mich) tonight

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Wetlands Coalition // Important Meeting in Northville Township (SE Mich) tonight

It would be a huge undertaking, no doubt about it.  I would think that anyone who would really be interested (and dedicated to the cause) should be included....and the body, once established, would have power to make decisions on how and when action would be taken...I surely don't have all the answers, only the realization that (as we all know) our wetlands are disappearing at an overwhelmingly frightening, rapid rate--- and nothing as of yet seems to be helping to prevent that devastation.....Maybe it starts with a statewide gathering?