Re: E-M:/ RE: / Fun Evening with Gov & Mrs Milliken

Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com>

Did the folks present ask the former governor if he
has since moved down to the hamtramck area to enjoy
the trash incinerator that he helped ensure would stay
in operation. Remember it was him who reclassified the
toxic waste it was producing to "special waste"
allowing it to continue to operate, pollute and kill
the residents of detroit.

It is funny in a sick sort of way that now, this man
who greased the wheels for the worlds largest trash
incinerator, is being recognized as an environmental
leader.