E-M:/ sorry sorry sorry millikens not the one

Enviro-Mich message from Frank Ambrose <snakeman1549@yahoo.com>

Before everyone gets all mad at me, I messed up.
Milliken was not the one. It was Blanchard et al.
Sorry again. I always try to check my facts, but
somehow this one got by me. I will chalk it up to
being early in the morning.

So once again, sorry. I hope no one asked him about
how the pollution was going because he was not
responsible.

frank