Re: E-M:/ RE: / Response to Dove Rally

Enviro-Mich message from "Lucinda J. Means" <LMBike@voyager.net>

Wil Cwikiel wrote:
> Thank You Amanda!

No thank you Amanda!

I responded privately to Ms. Hathaway as this particular issue is very
contentious and controversial and my strong feelings about the topic
would not serve to advance the agenda of furthering environmental
preservation, which I believe is purpose of this particular list serve.

In my view, Mr. Cwikiel's response would have been better as a private
email too.  All of us are far too busy to read emails that are "atta boy
or girl" or "Me too" in nature.

If you're going to post on this list, please make sure your comments are
substantive.

Thanks.

--
Lucinda J. Means
Executive Director

We Are Working to Make Michigan a Bicycle Friendly State