Re: E-M:/ Doves and Power

Enviro-Mich message from Barbara Jean Madsen <bjmadsen@umich.edu>

As I understand it, the most important reason for concern about this
particular bill (5029) is that, in addition to designating mourning doves
as game birds, it transfers the authority to designate other game species
from the (elected) legislature to the (appointed) natural resources
commission.

--B.J. Madsen