Fw: E-M:/ Protesting is illegal in Dearborn according to Ford and the Dearborn Cops

Enviro-Mich message from "William Tobler" <WilliamTobler@CrittersWoods.org>

Frank,
As a Ford employee, I sincerely doubt that Ford had anything to do with your
experience.   We employees are hammered on a regular basis regarding
diversity and other constitutional rights.  I was surprised, but proud, to
see a few days ago that Ford is a major contributor to the ACLU (if I
remember right, $5M), as I am (but not as major).

The Dearborn police is another matter.  From what I've seen, they truly are
a bunch of yahoos to reckon with.  What you experienced is simply
inexcusable.

I should add, although I think I understand your motives for picketing, I
don't agree with the technical details as a research engineer, or as an
environmentally concerned individual.  But obtaining higher efficiency
vehicles is a goal that we can agree on.

Bill