E-M:/ Discover Our Wild Side

For the Centennial Celebration of our National Wildlife Refuge System held last September along the Detroit River, a new marketing brochure titled "Discover Our Wild Side" was prepared.  It captures with wonderful words and pictures the world-class water, wildlife, heritage and recreational opportunities that are right in Southeast Michigan's backyard.  The brochure is now available electronically at:

http://www.mac-web.org/GreaterDetroitAHR/DiscoverOurWildSide.htm

Copies of this brochure are available from upon request from Metropolitan Affairs Coalition.  See link below:

http://www.mac-web.org/AboutUs/ContactInfo_Location.htm

Thank you to all who helped develop this brochure!

John Hartig, Detroit River Navigator
Website: www.tellusnews.com/ahr