Re: E-M:/ Discover Corp. Green Scam

Which of course can't be eaten due to mercury and PBC levels from those very same corporations...appearance ain't everything..ya know?
NO REFUGE IS AN ISLAND!
Ish

At 10:36 AM 11/17/2003 -0500, Hartigs wrote:
The dedicated enviros Downriver worked hard for this.  We have the best Walleye fishing in North America where people come from all over the world to fish in our tournaments with prizes of over $250,000.  We saved the last undeveloped mile of the Detroit River, Humbug Marsh, for future generations.  We have the first International Wildlife Refuge in the United States right here in Downriver.

We are proud of ourselves.  If you don't like it that we worked with our neighbors, who happened to work at corporations, too bad.  We live here.  We made our community better.  No apologies!