E-M:/ ethanol facility: risk assessment documents

Hello Christina,

Thank you for the below info on the health risk assessment of the ethanol
facility done by the State of Minnesota. Per the previous post by Kay
Cumbow who wishes to organize opposition to a similar facility being
planned for West Olive in Michigan, the documentation provides in depth
analysis of all the problems they had in Minnesota.

Given those problems, others on this EM list will have good reason to
assist Kay in her efforts to stop the West Oilve facility if the planning
does not fully address all those problems and cannot guarantee that West
Olive will not have the same problems.

The complete documentation of those problems, is here:

http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/eh/hazardous/gopher/pha.html

Regards,

Lowell Prag