E-M:/ nurses working on environmental health issues

I would like to place a call to nurses working on environmental health issues in Michigan.  We are working in Michigan, and nationally, to bring together nurses working on these issues.  There is a nurse working with CAFOs in Michigan whose name I have lost. My contact list and email developed a virus and was wiped out.
If you, or you know someone in Michigan, please contact me through email.  Please respond to individually; do not reply to the list serve.
Thanks.
Pamela Ortner