Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 10:28 AM
Subject: E-M:/ RFK Jr -- Crimes Against Nature -- administration to eliminate most important environmental laws by year end. . . "

"George W. Bush will go down in history as America's worst environmental president. In a ferocious three-year attack, the Bush administration has initiated more than 200 major rollbacks of America's environmental laws, weakening the protection of our country's air,
water, public lands and wildlife. Cloaked in meticulously crafted language designed to deceive the public, the administration intends to eliminate the nation's most important environmental laws by the end of the year. . . "

By Robert F. Kennedy Jr.