E-M:/ water issues

Enviro-Mich message from Andrew Mutch <andrewimutch@yahoo.com>

I know that several of you on the list are battling
with problems of water loss due to gravel mining, etc.
I thought this article from Oakland County might be of
interest:

Water returns after pumping operation ends
http://www.theoaklandpress.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=10561531&BRD=982&PAG=461&dept_id=467992&rfi=6

"Nearly eight months after a gravel mining operation
was ordered to stop pumping water, nearby residents
say they like what they're seeing. "Lots of water,"
said Groveland Township resident Mark Shaffer of the
pond in his front yard."

Andrew Mutch
Novi