Re: E-M:/ Ecological Risk Assessment, Downstream from Dow Chemical, Midland, MI

Enviro-Mich message from Kirk Riley <rileyki@egr.msu.edu>

Here's the correct URL for the report, I think:
http://www.deq.state.mi.us/documents/deq-rrd-TR-FinalAquaticEcologicalRiskAssessmentReport.pdf.
It is dated October 2003 and titled "TITTABAWASSEE RIVER AQUATIC ECOLOGICAL
RISK ASSESSMENT: POLYCHLORINATED DIBENZO-P-DIOXINS, POLYCHLORINATED
DIBENZOFURANS."  Conducted by Galbraith, as the DEQ release states.

Kirk