E-M:/ Macomb wetlands fundraiser

Last week I posted an announcement of a fundraiser for Saving Our Wetlands and Trees (SWAT) of Chesterfield Saturday, December 13th at 9:30 p.m.  It will take place at Salt River Lanes, 33633 23 Mile Road, Chesterfield Twp.  The cost is $15 per person and includes 3 games, shoes and pizza - there will be a cash bar.  Reservations for those wishing to bowl can be made by e-mail to chesterfieldswat@yahoo.com or by calling Nancy 586-725-7353; Becky 725-7296 or Tracy 725-7172.

The group asked me to post also an address to which contributions can be sent to support SWAT's important work to save remnant wetlands in Macomb County:

Saving Wetlands and Trees
c/o Nancy Orewyler
50065 Jefferson
Chesterfield Township, MI 48047